- Write code
- Review code
- Use source control
- Write Automated Tests
- Use your imagination
- Work in a team
- Product Manager
- UX and Graphics Designers
- Testers, if you’re lucky
- Nice people
- Visual Studio 2015, SSD drives and dual monitors
- Challenging work
- Pool table, full fridge, Friday lunch
- Mountain (Cape Town only)
We don’t have:
- Dress codes
- Closed doors
Skills & Requirements
We are interested in you whether you are fresh out of university or spent 20 years at NASA.
- Excellent communication skills
- Massive brain
- Enjoyment of software development
Key Requirement Indicators
- B.Sc, or B.Eng degree with computer science and other related subjects as majors, from one of the following universities: UCT, Stellenbosch, Johannesburg, Wits, Pretoria, North West, Free State, KZN, Nelson Mandela.
- Above average results. Guideline is 65% average at university and A or B for Maths HG in matric.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Group Life and disability cover
- 15 days annual leave
What do we do?
We build software ranging from development tools to reconciliation engines. Our clients are mostly large financial services companies with complex businesses and serious security and scaling concerns.
Who are we?
Our people are friendly, helpful and smart with interests from surfing to nuclear physics. Some are quiet, some are loud and some are downright weird.
How do we do it?
We work in small teams using an iterative development process that is continually evolving to suit our needs. Code reviews, automated builds and unit tests are all part of the routine. Our infrastructure runs on AWS and Azure.