Join us if you’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling hard problems in technology. Work with design and development team members to build features from concept through implementation. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, review and enhance software solutions using agile methodologies.
- Design solutions
- Write, Review, Optimise and Fix code
- Write Automated Tests
- Work in teams
- Use our imagination
- Product Manager
- Team Leader
- UX and Graphics Designers
- Testers, if you’re lucky
- Friendly, clever people
- Cool hardware
- Latest software
- Challenging work
- Proven, adaptive development processes
- Pool table, free drinks, Friday lunch
- Mountain and sea views (Cape Town only)
We don’t have:
- Dress codes
- Closed doors
- Bad attitudes
- Stringent supervision
We are interested in you whether you are fresh out of university or spent 20 years at NASA.
Ability to write code, problem solve and learn new stuff.
- Enjoyment of software development
- Creativity and curiosity
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent work ethic
- Share expertise with teammates
- Massive brain
Key Requirement Indicators
- B.Sc, or B.Eng degree with computer science and other related subjects as majors, from one of the mayor metropolitan universities, like UCT, Stellenbosch, Johannesburg, Wits, Pretoria, North West, Free State, KZN, Nelson Mandela.Above average results. Guideline is 65% average at university and A or B for Maths HG in matric.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Group Life and disability cover
- 15 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Daily snacks, drinks and Friday lunch
What do we do?
We build software ranging from development tools to reconciliation engines. Our clients are mostly large financial services companies with complex businesses and serious security and scaling concerns.
Who are we?
Our people are friendly, helpful and smart with interests from surfing to nuclear physics. Some are quiet, some are loud and some are downright weird.
How do we do it?
We work in small teams using an iterative development process that is continually evolving to suit our needs. Code reviews, automated builds and unit tests are all part of the routine. Our infrastructure runs on AWS and Azure.